Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Web-link Wednesday - Topical Bible Site

This is my first time to participate in Web-link Wednesday. I have checked out everyone else's stuff, it seems like a great idea!


This site is so interesting! I have seen a few things like this online, but I think this is the most complete. An index of Bible topics that is very thorough. Here is how thorough it is: I was writing a science lesson about Big Cats. I knew there were some scriptures about lions in the Bible, above and beyond the Daniel story. So I looked under “Lion” in this index. There are over 70 entries! Wow. Just wow. Now, they are using the same scripture for a few of them, so it's not exactly 70 different scriptures, but I still would have had no idea!


Here is more Web-link Wednesday.



(Reposted from my HomeschoolBlogger page 6/13/08)

0 comments:

Post a Comment