Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tot School: Pots and Pans

Tot SchoolThis is our first week to participate in Tot School at 1+1+1=1. It is just a way to document the stuff we do with little Bubby in our day-to-day life that is focused on him. Bubby will be 23 months old in a few days.

This week we have just one picture. We played pots and pans this week. He had a great time. The activity came from the book, Slow and Steady, Get Me Ready. The goal was to have him put lids on the right size pans, and take them off again. He did that a few times, but he quickly learned that these pans make a lot of noise, especially when hit with plasitc hammer. It turned out to be a loud activity, but a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. That's a fun idea! My tot will also be 23 months - tomorrow - so I can't wait to see the other activities you're doing with Bubby. :) Hopefully this will be the week I get my act together and post for tot school too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to TOT School! That sounds like a great activity. I never thought about matching the lid to the pot. I thnk we might try that even though I KNOW it will be very noisy and they may never want to stop! :)
    Have another great week!
    SchoolinRHome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to TOT School!!! What a great activity!! I never thought about matching lids on pots and pans!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought about that either. It sounds like fun, but since I only have two pots with lids, it might not be as cool of a game for us! lol
    Welcome to Totschool! I'm looking forward to future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete