Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Restaurant (to us)

Saturday night we were supposed to have a babysitter, but that fell through. We decided to go ahead and go out to eat with the kids, then rent a movie and put them to bed. We ended up eating at Los Vaqueros here in town. I had never been there before, but Todd had. His friend Danny loves the place. It was pretty good. It was kind of "old school" Mexican food. Some people would call it more "authentic" Mexican food. That is why Danny likes it. His mother-in-law is from Mexico, and that is how she cooks. It reminded me of what we had eaten on our honeymoon in San Antonio. It was a little more "mooshy" and bland. It was definitely not Alfredo's! I would give it a 7 out of 10, though. I don't know if we will go there much. It is close to us, but we don't eat out that often. There are places near us that we like better.

We rented Failure to Launch. It was just okay. I think they tried to add weird stuff to it so it wouldn't be so much of a "chick flick." Hmmm. But Terry Bradshaw was so funny! I wonder when he will get his own sit-com? I have been waiting for that for 3 or 4 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment