Thursday, August 25, 2005

Face paint and stuff

Peanut bought a face paint kit last weekend and the kids had fun with it. I think the idea was that she was going to paint Junior's face, but of course that's not going to happen. So for both pictures he is "A dog with a moustache."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way, face paint comes out of carpet very easily with Fantastic and a dry cloth!

Here is a sample of Peanut's spelling test for this week. I'll try to put these up every so often to show her progress. I told her I was proud that these letters are all standing on the floor instead of hopping around up above the lines. She thought that was pretty hilarious. I have no idea what that is a picture of above the words. She wants to illustrate her spelling list. I let her do that earlier this week, but you can't do it every day. It would take all afternoon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



For dinner tonight we are having Chicken Divine out of Quick Cooking Magazine. And some kind of salad I made up with broccoli, cauliflower, and cheddar cheese -- all from the leftovers from Summer and Dan's wedding. I have used that stuff so much, and I think it is multiplying in my refrigerator!

0 comments:

Post a Comment