Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Jingle Bell Jukebox

This is cool: Jingle Bell Jukebox. I had never heard of it before. You can look up the Christmas song you want to hear and it will usually give you a choice of several people singing it. They don't have everything, but there's a lot on there.

Speaking of Christmas songs, I love listening to the radio when they are playing all Christmas music. They do that on one of our stations on the weekends. I noticed something disturbing this weekend, though. You know that song, "Happy Christmas" by John Lennon? (It's the one that starts, "So this is Christmas...") Well, I really don't like that song. It is way too preachy, and it's also not that good. I think radio stations feel they need to play it often, but I wish they wouldn't. Anyway, the chorus is sung by some kids and that's okay. There is always this one kid who cannot sing, but they leave him on there, and I've always thought that is cool. Except that for the first time, I realized "No, this is not a little kid, it is actually Yoko Ono." ugghhh. And she CAN'T sing. Not a lick! Listen to it sometime and you will see what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment