Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Last night

I'm just now getting around to putting this up, it's been over 24 hours, though.


Last night we had a bit of excitement. Someone in our family ( I will just let you guess who) put a Hot Wheels® wheel up their nose and it got stuck. It was quite a frightening few minutes for Mama, but Daddy kept his head and figured out a solution. The person could not figure out how to blow their nose, and ended up sniffing instead of blowing out. Not good.  Tweezers were just pushing it up farther. So Daddy twisted up the corner of a tissue into kind of a stick. He stuck it up the other nostril until it made the child sneeze. This child managed to sneeze twice through the mouth, so the third time I slapped my hand over said mouth and out came the wheel. So keep this in the back of your mind in case something like this ever happens to you. With the bad roads, it would have been a difficult night to be driving to the ER. I'm thankful for a hubby who can think under pressure, that's for sure!


I asked the child today what they would be putting in their nose. The child did not think this was very funny and said, "Nuthin'."

0 comments:

Post a Comment